Well Hello Pouty Dahlings!
So, here it is. The end. Of showing off the Miss Universe 2011 Semi-Finalist Beauties that is. What “end” did you think of? Me not blogging anymore? Oh I’m ever so sorry to disappoint you! (evil laugh) Because Sandysands ain’t going anywhere.
Before I start showing you the last semi-finalists I would just like to give you some facts on the Miss Universe 2011 pageant.
- Miss Universe 2011 is the 60th anniversary of the pageant.
- Held at Credicard Hall, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Reigning queen Ximena Navarette will crown her successor
- Date of pageant: 12 September 2011
- Presenters: Natalie Morales & Andy Cohen
- Contestant withdraws: Norway and Zambia
- Returns: Cayman Islands, Chile, Estonia, Montenegro, Portugal, St Lucia, Turks & Caicos and Vietnam.
- Last but not least, they all want WORLD PEACE. Haha.
I’m glad Andy Cohen is co-presenting. He presents shows like The Real Housewives of New York and all the other “real” housewives with their fake faces, boobs and personalities! Yay! The point is, he can handle a whole bunch of oestrogen in one room.
Venezuela is known for producing many winners, but also having sent up the most contestants with plastic surgery. Her nose is proof of this. haha
Miss Vietnam is my favorite. Look at that smile! It would make a hungry and homeless person feel flippen loved!
Miss US Virgin islands is a tad…. ORANGE!
OK, I’m sorry to say, but any Miss U.S.A behaves as if she has won the whole competition before its started. She was definitely a cheerleader at school! oooooookay! LET’S GO! GO GO GO! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
So that’s all folks. The showing off of the Miss Universe Semi-finalists has come to and end. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did?
Oh yes! Who’s your favorite?