Getting to know the EDL Hair & Beauty Studio on Lynnwood team…
1) What do you do at the salon?
I’m a makeup artist and manager.
2) How long have you been in your profession?
3) What do you love most about your job?
I love having the knowledge to make a masterpiece out of something so simple.
4) What are your top 5 recommended products at the EDL salon?
- Dr Babor skin range
- Ultra foundation
- DMC fixing powder
- HD makeup primer
- Kryolan eye shadows
5) What qualities do you bring to the EDL salon?
My unchartered skills as a makeup artist and my wide product knowledge.
6) What trend do you see coming to the hair and beauty industry this winter season?
Much more drama, darker colors and bigger and better hair!
7) Can you give the readers your top 5 beauty tips?
- Take total care of your skin with great skin care products
- Enhance your beauty with good foundation
- Ensure coverage with an excellent primer
- Always set your foundation to ensure a longer lasting stay
- Always keep the makeup as natural as possible
8) What makes YOU different to other makeup artists in the industry?
I have great experience and a wide spectrum in the makeup art. My skills are also what sets me apart.
9) What can you tell the readers about the EDL salon and management team?
They’ve done an amazing job at creating a hall of beauty.
10) Tell us a fun fact about yourself?
I am very loud and outspoken.
Find Tanya at the EDL Hair & Beauty Studio on Lynnwood and book her for special effects makeup, bridal, makeup events and anything makeup related.