Don’t ever throw away ripe or black bananas. All you need is 2 of them to make this yummy loaf of banana bread. Here is the recipe!
:2 large ripe bananas peeled
:1/3 cup butter, melted
:1/2 cup sugar
:1 large or jumbo egg
:1 squeeze of vanilla extract or a teaspoon of vanilla essence
:1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
:1 and 1/2 cups flour. (In this recipe I used gluten free flour)
:50gr of roughly chopped walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 175 degC
2) In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork.
3) Then stir in the melted butter, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Mix.
4) Mix in the egg, sugar and vanilla extract.
5) Lastly add in the flour. You can sieve it in if you like.
6) Stir it all together and pour into one bread pan or 3 mini bread pans.
7) Bake for about 45 min.
8) Once it’s out you can place it on a plate and cover it with a cloth for about 5-10 minutes and then place it in a cake stand so that it can stay moist.
8) Serve with butter. (Suggestion)
This is seriously a delicious banana bread loaf, and did I mention it’s easy peasy too? All you need is one bowl and one fork to bring all the ingredients together.
If you have any questions, make use of the comment box below.