Yummy! Yes, that’s how I’ll start this blogpost.
Today I made a delicious peach jam with a twist. Thinking of calling it, “Sandy’s Peaches and Spice Jam”.
Here is the recipe:)
6 peaches (peeled, pitted, cut into chunks)
1,5 cups sugar (brown or white)
1 cinnamon stick
1) Chop the peeled peaches very finely or use a food processor to grind into small pieces and place into a small pot.
2) Grate rind off whole lemon and add to pot of peaches with the lemon juice squeezed from the lemon.
3) Add the sugar, cinnamon stick, half a teaspoon salt and a dash of cayenne pepper to the pot.
4) Bring all the ingredients to a boil and stir quite often. Let it boil for about half an hour until all the foam subsides and the fruit rises to the top. Keep stirring and let it cook until the jam sticks to a spoon when lifted. Then you know it’s ready. (Remember to remove the cinnamon stick before pouring into jars.)
5) Allow to cool and pour into clean jars. Let it cool down and then refrigerate.
So I have two more Product posts I have to share with you and they are both Valentine’s day Related,
Therefore before I continue to them I though I’d share some DIY V-day gifts and all things Red and Love related lol
Believe it or Not but I have already made my Viking a little DIY for the Red day thank’s to to much time on my hands and the evil of Pintrest.
DIY V-day Gifts:
52 Reasons I love you
This is such a cute gift, I did Something similar except I made a paper box and wrote the reasons in there and filled it with a bunch of paper cut out hearts lol
This is still very easy and sentimental though, for the full Tutorial please visit PaperVine
This is a very sweet idea, I recently went to buy herbs as I’m starting my own little indoor herb garden,
I would most definitely love this as a gift be it on V-day or not, So if your loved one has green fingers be sure to stop by Martha Stewards site for the full tutorial to see how you can make this and what you’ll need.
Who doesn’t love a cuddly bear on V-day?
How flippen adorable is this little guy?
I definitely want to make this at some point, I think this is a great idea if you have Children,
It will make an awesome Valentines gift but also just a great gift in general.
I’ve glanced over the “How to” and it seems easy enough, If you enjoy Crochet and hand sewing for that matter please visit All About Ami for the complete tutorial on how to make your very own bear Continue reading