Did you have a good weekend? I did! I actually went to a cousin’s wedding, who I haven’t seen in yonks. She looked absolutely stunning and actually changed into a shorter mini version of her wedding gown to get the party started. Props like masks, hats, bunny ears, tinsel wigs and so on were handed out after desert and the flower throw. It really was fun and gave the wedding a twist! And boy oh boy, the DJ and lights got the whole party started for sure!
Anyhow, I’ve been tagged by the beautiful Sarah, an absolute top class lady from the blog
a beautiful story. Go check out her blog.
Right, so first things first. I have to post the rules.
1) You must post 11 things about yourself on the blog.
2) You must answer the questions that the tagger has set for you as well as create a new set of eleven questions for those who you tag to answer.
3) Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4) Go to their page and tell them! [In my case I've either told people before posting and/or tweeted them afterwards! ]
5) No tag backs.
6) You legit have to tag.
PART ONE, 11 THINGS ABOUT ME.
- I don’t like revealing things about myself. There are many things I possibly couldn’t share. Even though they’re small things to some people, to me they’re my SandyPropertyLTD! haha.
- I enjoy the History, Discovery and Crime channel on DSTV among other shows. What is life without Toddlers and Tiaras, Say Yes To The Dress or any other program on TLC. OH and I enjoy looking at Nicole Mariie on YouTube! http://twitter.com/#!/Nicole_Mariie
- I talk in funny voices when communicating with my dog and cats.
- I love baking and am ordering a Vegan Cookbook. (wanna try it out)
- I am in introvert when in public and an extrovert when at home. Kind of a
“lady in the street, but a freak in the bedroom”scenario. One must behave! (not referring to sexy time, talking about being in the public eye in general)
- I love animals so much! You have NOOOOO idea!
- I have never been to a club. My “night out” is going out to a movie and having dinner with my boyfriend. I don’t have “girlfriends” really. They’ve substituted me with other people who have more alcohol and more fun. (I’m boring) its ok, I have my boyfriend and Pinterest.
- I wake up, clean, go to work till 7pm, get home, do housework (we don’t have a maid), have to find time to blog, communicate with those closest to me every single day! Wake up, work, sleep, from 6am till 12pm every day.
- I firmly believe a customer is NEVER right. They can kiss my ass! I never go to stores dishing out that phrase! It all depends on the situation.
- I’m watching River Monsters on Discovery Channel while answering these questions.
- I’m in a 6 year relationship with my boyfriend and we’ve never danced together. haha.
PART TWO, ANSWERING SARAH’S QUESTIONS.
- WHAT’S YOUR #1 BEAUTY TIP? – Put makeup on! Your face is an untouched coloring book! Whats the whole purpose of a coloring book? Coloring it in! haha
- WHO WAS OR WERE YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSHES WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER? - All I can say is that I’ve never had a poster of any celeb on my wall as a teenager. I didn’t and don’t believe in idolizing celebs. BUT, I did think Morticia Adams was HOT!
- WHAT IS YOUR DREAM TRAVEL DESTINATION AND WHY? – I’ve been on a Mediterranean cruise and I absolutely love Europe! I’ll easily go again. Venice was wow! But I’d love to go to Naples and get some proper Pizza!
- DOGS OR CATS? – Ooooh, both. I really love both, but cats are an extension of my personality. Quiet, sussing humans out, keep to themselves, etc…..
- TEA OR COFFEE? – Cappuccino! But, green teas are super awesome too. Did you know that you shouldn’t drink too much of the same herbal tea in a day? It can actually affect your health.
- CHOCOLATE OR CHEESE? – Ok, I’m a chocoholic and a cheesaholic. Although I am having less of both. BTW, vegan chocolate is amazing and I feel it should really get recognition! HONEST CHOCOLATE
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TAKE AWAY FOOD? – Anything healthy.
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HAIR COLORING DISASTER? IF SO, WHAT HAPPENED? – Nope! I do my own hair! Recently visited a hairdresser again after a loooooong 10 year break. I don’t trust hair stylists and never will. You honestly walk out less happy most of the time.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME (FICTION OR NON) - Gosh, I love reading. EAT PRAY LOVE, The Shack, A Thousand Days In Venice, Cartwheels In A Sari, A Year In Provence, Water For Elephants, The Gabriel Method.
- HAVE YOU EVER MET ANYONE FAMOUS? IF SO, WHO, WHEN AND HOW? – Yes, ummmm….. I don’t really remember hey. It doesn’t phase me. I must admit, if i saw Enrique Iglesias, I’d tell him he must shut up!
- WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING? – I started blogging because my fellow blogger was and is a fellow friend. She asked me if I would start blogging with her. So I did and I’m really loving it. Although anyone can blog, it’s pretty much therapeutic for oneself.
PART THREE, TAGGING OTHER BLOGGERS AND DISHING OUT MY QUESTIONS FOR THEM!
- DO YOU REALLY LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK?
- CAN YOU COOK?
- WHICH TV PROGRAM REPRESENTS YOUR LIFE MOST?
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAYING “I DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME”, IS IT AN ARROGANT WAY OF THINKING OR NOT?
- HOW MANY HOURS IN A DAY DO YOU SPEND ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WORDPRESS, PINTEREST, TUMBLR, BBM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK AND DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO CUT DOWN ON IT?
- ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE BODY YOU HAVE?
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY PRODUCTS?
- IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE TO BECOME POPULAR OR FAMOUS? AND WOULD YOU GO AT ANY LENGTHS TO GET TO THE “TOP”?
- DO YOU TRY TO RECYCLE….ANYTHING?
- ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU EAT? (RE: FACTORY FARMING? DAIRY, EGG INDUSTRY, PROCESSED AND JUNK FOOD) AND DO YOU EVEN TAKE TIME TO LOOK INTO IT AND CARE?
- WHICH WOULD YOU GIVE UP FOR A WEEK WITH NO PROBLEM? MAKEUP, FAVORITE FOODS OR YOUR BETTER HALF?