Thinking of getting a tattoo?
Think it through long and hard and make sure you don’t do something you’ll regret later in life. My Top 5 dumbest celeb tattoos include:
- Amanda Seyfried – “Minge” on her foot: According to www.thefreedictionary.com it is Brit taboo slang for 1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy) the female genitals 2. women collectively considered as sexual objects… Nuff said…
- Britney Spears – 2 Misspelled tattoos: A Kaballah-inspired tattoo on her neck that was supposed to mean “God”, but was done upside down that she had removed and a tat on her hip that was supposed to mean “rebellious” came out “strange”.
- Hayden Panettiere – Misspelled Italian tattoo: “Vivere senza rimipianti” which means “live without regrets.” The correct spelling “rimpianti,” no “i” after the “m.”
- David Beckham – Misspelled wife’s name in different language: You’d think if you had your wife’s name tattood on you arm in a different language, that the person doing the tattooing would do his research properly! Victoria was then spelt “Vihctoria” in Hindi.
- Steve-O – Tattood himself on erm, himself: Although, yes it was intentional, it was really a silly thing to do. He has clarified his reason though; “I never get a tattoo unless I know it will make somebody smile”.
So, unless you wanna be laughed at, make sure the tattoo you’re getting is one you won’t regret having done in the first place!
Marinda Liza Botha / Getty Images