1. Christna Aguilera swears by By Night: Dior Creme Abricot Fortifying Cream for Nails and her beauty tip is to massage this product in at the base of your nails to keep your cuticles from turning dry. Use whatever is left on your fingers for your lips…. Pucker up!
2. Jessica Alba uses Revlon Custom Creations Foundation in Medium Click 2 and her beauty tip is to use the normal shade of foundation then adjust the dial at the top to a darker shade and use it as a bronzer and for the hollows in your cheeks.
3. Courtney Cox-Arquette uses Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment face cream which she says helps fight fine lines because it is packed with vitamin C and E in the serum. She says to put this on before makeup to avoid those “annoying lines and creases…”.
4. Victoria Beckham swears by Elizabeth Arden 8-Hour Cream Skin-Protectant and she says if nothing else throw this all purpose cream into your bag as it works for everything – elbows, kness and anywhere that is super dry.
5. Natasha Beddingfield swears by Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara because it never smudges even for the most hectic show schedule.
6. Halle Berry uses Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre with a sexy smokey eye for a striking contrast.
7. Sophia Bush adores Benefit Badgal Mascara because the over sized brush prevents clumping so you can add as many coats of mascara without having any worries.
8. Meg Cabot is a fan of Nars Lip Gloss in Triple X which she says is brilliant to top off any lipstick shade or even put over eyeshadow to heighten the intensity.
9. Colbie Caillat says she couldn’t live without Dior Skin AirFlash Spray Foundation in Medium Beige because you spray this foundation onto your skin, which results in no streaky lines and no blending needed.
10. Kelly Clarkson is a fan of the cult favourite Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme because it smells so delicious and melts into your skin without leaving a greasy residue behind…
Any of these your guilty beauty treasures? I can personally vouch for Victoria Beckham’s, Natasha Beddingfield’s, Halle Berry’s and Sophia Bush’s beauty tips… All fantastic products… Any you’ve tried?
Let me know!