Hey Pouters on our Pout Perfection Blog.
Do you use white eyeliner?
There are a few ways to using white eyeliner. The most important tip I can give you from the get-go is well, be realistic! Does it make your eyes look droopy? Glossy? Perhaps too big? If it doesn’t suit you, don’t use it. Unless you don’t actually know how to apply it.
- Eyeliner can be applied on the inner line of the eyes to make them look bigger.
- Use white eyeliner on the inside of the eyes as mentioned above especially if you have deep-set eyes, oriental eyes or just very small eyes.
- White eyeliner can be applied on the inner corners of the eyes and then blended. This gives that “awake” and “pop” look that makeup artists talk about.
- White eyeliner is also used on the brow bone and blended. This helps to accentuate a colour of an eyeshadow.
- White eyeliner should never be used alone on the lash line. If you do want a strong white line on your lids, make sure you finish it off with black eyeliner closest to the lashes. But, then again, this look is more for photo shoots or runway looks.
- If you have big eyes, avoid using white liner on the inside of your eye. You’ll look like Droopy the Master Detective.
Look at this pic, she used the white eyeliner on the outer part of her inner eye line. And finished it off with black towards the inner eye. This is very clever and gives off a very sexy look to the eyes. Try it out.
An America’s Next Top Model shows us here that when you have small eyes using white eyeliner can really do wonders to the eye. It extends the “white” of your eyeball. So it appears larger. (Gosh, that sounds horrible! EYEBALL) This is the ultimate purpose of white eyeliner as mentioned many times before. .
This woman’s makeup below is very dark, but that’s not only because of the eyeshadow itself, it’s because she has small deep-set eyes like I’ve mentioned before. White liner would’ve helped her eyes to look a tad more alive and bigger. Unless she wanted the dark look. Then I guess my white liner tip can go fly out the door.
I’ve seen this far too many times. Women line the inside of the eyes with white and then outside the bottom lash line with black. This droops the eye ladies. Do you want your boobs to look droopy? So why should your eyes???
Victoria Secret makeup shows us here how it’s done properly. Keep it neat at the bottom. Neutral browns for eyeshadow, shimmery tones for the brow bone and accentuate those lashes with black mascara! The trick here is falsies. If you’re not used to falsies, then I suggest you buy the individual lashes and only stick them to the outer part of your lash line as to get used to it. The best glue for lashes is DUO©. ♥
I hope these quick tips helped or just entertained you.