Guess why I’m writing this blog, Pouters!
Yep, coz I’m bored 🙂
- Visit www.bored.com, it’s full of games and other fun stuff to do.
- Take a walk outside, you can clear your mind and become at one with Mother Nature.
- Write or Start a blog and get your opinion heard or just to talk random bull.
- Clean, whether it’s your house or the office, or just your desk.
- Read a fashion magazine.
- Do some Yoga.
- Start a chain email that would make your friends laugh by saying if they don’t forward it, pink monkeys will pee on their toes.
- Plan a party.
- Eat Pringles. Mmmm Pringles…
- Give yourself a mani/pedi.
- Watch makeup tutorials on Youtube.
- Research the meaning of your surname online.
- Read The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas (it’s a really good book!)
- Clean the apps off your BlackBerry that you don’t use and make a point not to download them again.
- Do a Soduko puzzle.
- Tan by the pool.
- Think about what you’re going to cook for the rest of the week.
- Drink water.
- Enter various contests (you might win something! YAY!)
- Plan your outfits for the rest of the week.
- Clear your facebook of unwanted friends and people you don’t know.
- Do the same with your BBM and Twitter. If you don’t talk to these people, why do you need them?
- Draw your dream home.
- Drink a Red Bull… yummy…
- Prank call a friend.
OK now i have a few ideas on what to do too!
Have fun and happy Tuesday!