THE RULES OF THE “TAG” BLOG:
1) You must post 11 things about yourself on your blog.
2) You must answer the questions that the tagger has set for you as well as create a new set of eleven questions for those who you tag to answer.
3) Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4) Go to their page and tell them!
5) No tag backs.
6) You legit have to tag.
11 Facts about missfitzstudio
1. This year I will have been with my boyfriend Brett for 4 years, officially, and I’ve never been happier! If you read this Brett, I love you baby! Thank you for being you! ♥
2. I’m nosey, if you tell me something remotely interesting I will want to know more about it in extreme detail… If I don’t appear very interested, you’re clearly not interesting… hahaha!
3. I was born, raised and went to an all girls Catholic school for 10 years (Grade 1 to Grade 10), I am a confirmed Catholic, however a VERY bad one… I like to think of myself as being spiritual instead of religious.
4. I hate clothes and grocery shopping… My mother is a pro who you would swear was born at a shopping mall, my idea of shopping is looking around for a couple of minutes and going for a cup of coffee and piece of cake…
5. I have never dyed my hair, and only go for 1 – 2 hair cuts per year. I hate going to the hair dresser, the simple fact that they try and make it such an “experience” really gets on my tits and take so long to wash, cut and blow dry your hair, and then they charge ridiculous amounts of money for making my hair look like it does normally after I’ve washed it and brushed it and LEFT it to dry on its own… just irritates me. I also hate sitting infront of a mirror for prolonged periods of time, and well, I hate anybody messing with my head.
6. My entire family is of British decent, with a strong Irish influence, ahem Fitzpatrick.
7. I’ve always been well travelled, thanks to my dad, I’ve been to many countries growing up, the only places left unexplored on the globe for me is Asia and Eastern Europe, which I will do eventually… when my boyfriend sorts his passport out! 😉
8. I really can swear like a sailor…
9. My favourite music is old school rock and metal, I was made in the 80s (just happened to be born in the 90s) and well, so was some of my favourite music the likes of Genesis, Def Leppard, Queen, Meatloaf, Metallica, Radiohead, Bad Religion, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Deep Purple… to name but a few. Anyone thats been in my car with me will know, as they’ve been tortured with this for however long they decide to sit with me. They just don’t make music like they used to in the good old days…
10. Cosmopolitan’s are my favourite alocoholic cocktail, and I’ve not so gracefully thrown my name away drinking them in Cape Town… eish.
11. I get extrememly irritated when people I don’t know spam me for whatever reason, be it a winning lottery email (I get about 15 a week) or a VOTE FOR ME IN XXXX, just a warning to anyone that was planning on spamming me on Facebook or Twitter… I report all your posts to my inbox/wall (on anyone elses wall/page or your status message, I don’t give a monkeys bum…) as spam unless I actually communicate with you and let you know I want you to have a fair shot at winning.
Sandylashxx’s 11 QUESTIONS to Me:
1.DO YOU REALLY LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK? Most certainly not, some of them I adore and love, others I really can’t stand, I think the problem came in on Facebook because I joined Facebook when I was still at school, and well, at school everyone knows everyone and they have to be Facebook friends, so I have all of those people as my “friends” and then the photography and makeup industry, is rather small and well, people add you because you worked with someone they know because they worked with that persons sister in law and so on and so forth. I do not know all the people on my Facebook friends list, and I can tell by what some of them post, I actually don’t want to know them. I suppose the starving artist cannot choose who he will only work with… ha ha
2.CAN YOU COOK? I think I can. I know I still have a lot to learn, but that’s fine, as long as I don’t poison myself or my Brett 🙂 I make a wicked Green Thai Curry!
3.WHICH TV PROGRAM REPRESENTS YOUR LIFE MOST? This time last year, America’s Next Top Model – not from a model perspective but a makeup one; I was a makeup artist on a South African production “Jozi’s Next Top Model” not sure what ever happened to that production though… now I’m not so sure, possibly Clueless? hahaha I made a joke! hmmm… “the Fi-Show featuring… Fi”? hahaha. No thanks, I’d rather poke my eyes out with a paper clip than be a reality tv star.
4.DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAYING “I DON’T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME”, IS IT AN ARROGANT WAY OF THINKING OR NOT? It’s not arrogant, I just don’t know how true it is from the people who actually say it, to think it is to already acknowledge their thoughts…
5.HOW MANY HOURS IN A DAY DO YOU SPEND ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WORDPRESS, PINTEREST, TUMBLR, BBM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK AND DO YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO CUT DOWN ON IT? I really do not know – too much, but then again I wouldn’t be able to communicate with my Brett while we’re at work and keep updated on what’s going on our Pout Perfection Facebook Page.
6.ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE BODY YOU HAVE? Nope. Don’t know if I ever will be…
7.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY PRODUCTS? That I don’t have enough money to buy the ones I want… hahaha
8.IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE TO BECOME POPULAR OR FAMOUS? AND WOULD YOU GO AT ANY LENGTHS TO GET TO THE “TOP”? I don’t want to be famous, it is not any aspiration of mine in life. I want to be happy, always.
9.DO YOU TRY TO RECYCLE….ANYTHING? Paper. I have a administration day job, and since about 50% of my job involves filing paper work that NEVER gets looked at, I have been trying to convince everyone that the “paperless route” is the only way to go, and I’m slowly winning the battle hopefully by the middle of the year I would have won this battle!
10.ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU EAT? (RE: FACTORY FARMING? DAIRY, EGG INDUSTRY, PROCESSED AND JUNK FOOD) AND DO YOU EVEN TAKE TIME TO LOOK INTO IT AND CARE? I try to keep informed of what I’m eating, and try to stick only to free range meat, dairy, etc.
11.WHICH WOULD YOU GIVE UP FOR A WEEK WITH NO PROBLEM? MAKEUP, FAVORITE FOODS OR YOUR BETTER HALF? Makeup and favourite foods. I wouldn’t survive for a week without my Brett, I love him so much! ❤
-PEARLESSENCE @ http://pearlessence.wordpress.com/
-MARIESTELLAMCK @ http://marie-stella.net/
-NATASHA SPARK @ http://underscoredesigns.wordpress.com/
-CHERRYVONDAGGER @ http://cherryvondagger.weebly.com/
-SOLPSISM DREAMS @ http://solipsismdreams.wordpress.com/
-WHEETNEE @ http://kawaiigarage.wordpress.com/
-CASSIE @ http://booksandbowelmovements.com/ –
-STACEY BLAISE @ http://stacyblaise.wordpress.com/
1. WHO HAS BEEN THE NUMBER 1 INFLUENCE ON YOUR LIFE SO FAR THIS YEAR?
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MAKEUP BRAND, AND WHY?
3. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THE WORLD AS IT CURRENTLY IS AT THIS MINUTE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
4. WHERE IS YOUR BEST HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING IN YOUR WARDROBE?
6. DO YOU HAVE A SKINCARE ROUTINE? IF SO, WHAT IS IT? IE; CLEANSING, MOISTURISING, ETC.
7. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
8. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE SLUTWALK MOVEMENT AND WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT?
9. IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE OPPURTUNITY TO HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY AT NO COST, WOULD YOU TAKE IT?
10. ARE YOU AFRAID OF NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP?
11. HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING?
Please feel free to answer my questions in the comments section, I’d love to find out more about our readers!