Looking or something to make this weekend? Wy not try some pancakes?
* 2 cups flour
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* half a teaspoon salt
* 1 and a half cup milk
* 1 and a half cup water
* 1/2 cup oil
* 1 teaspoon vinegar
* 2 eggs
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Combine all the liquids together in a separate bowl.
3) Add mixture gradually to the flour mixture. Use a whisk to mix it all together into a smooth consistency. (As seen in the picture below)
6) Let it ‘bake’ until sides of the pancake lift off from the pan, turn over and ‘bake’ the bottom a few seconds. Bake the bottom of the pancakes less than the top, because you want the pancake to be moist.