Hope you all had a very blessed and special Easter weekend.
Just before Easter, I popped over to Sandton and got myself some goodies. However, I won’t be showing you everything I got, but rather bits and pieces.
STEVE MADDEN WEDGES
MINI BAKED CHEESECAKE FROM THE PATISSERIE
SPIRITUAL MOTIVATIONAL BOOK FOR WOMEN
1) If there is a shoe shop you should visit, it’s definitely Steve Madden. Thank goodness Sandton has a store. I got these amazing shoes there, and they were on sale too! Since its going into winter season, one can get a lot of things on sale.
Click here for Steve Madden South Africa on FACEBOOK to keep up to date with all their products.
Click here for the Steve Madden website.
2) OHEMGEE…. If you’re in the Illovo area in Johannesburg, please visit THE PATISSERIE.
- llovo Post Office Centre, Cnr Rudd Road and Otto Street, Illovo
- 2196 Johannesburg, Gauteng
This patisserie is run by the cutest couple! Hubby and wife Helen, who bakes the most amazing cakes! The reason why we love this patisserie is because they make the most AMAZING macaroons. The exact same way LADUREE (Ladurée | Fabricant de Douceurs & Gourmandises) makes it in France. Instead of a crappy and overly sweet meringue, (which is the way most places are making them) you will surprised with a burst of flavor! A real delicacy! In other words….. THE REAL DEAL!
Click on these links to follow and show some love on the sites where images were found:
3) MOTIVATIONAL BOOK FOR WOMEN
I’ve had this little book for a while now, but you should get one too.. It’s my daily dose mood enhancer.