I trust you are all doing well and having a great week 🙂
I’ve been a really good house wife the past few days doing some cleaning (you know those places that never really gets the attention it needs lol) I’ve also been playing around in the kitchen for a change, and I really enjoyed it as I’ve always been someone that absolutely LOVES baking but haven’t had much time for it lately.
Okay okay so I’ve also been Pintrest-ing again, ALLOT lol but if I didn’t I wouldn’t have gotten back to the kitchen.
So I’ll be sharing a wonderful recipe that I found on Pintrest by Mindy from Creatie Juice, I did however change it a bit so that’s what i’ll be sharing with you.
Bacon & Egg muffins:
What you will need:
4 x Eggs
1/4 Red, yellow or green pepper (I used red and yellow)
1 x 250g Diced Bacon
6 x slices of bread (I only used 4 because the BF doesn’t eat bread)
Dash of milk
Some Salt, pepper and i used a dash of Lemon Zest (its my fav spice at the moment)
Making your Muffins:
Preheat oven at 250 Degrees
1. Cook your Bacon as you desire and leave to cool
2. Chop the peppers into small bits
3. Mix your eggs, adding the some milk, peppers, salt and pepper
4. Using a cookie cutter cut your slices of bread into circles and place them in your muffin tray
You can toast the bread or leave it as is. I only made 4 of the 6 with bread as the BF does not eat bread so i just spray and cooked the two without the bread.
5. Now add your egg and peppers mixture to your tray filling the half way
6. Add a spoon of bacon to each and top it off with cheese (Again I only did this with 4 as the Bf does not eat Bacon)
7. Leave to bake for 20 Minutes
Once done leave to cool before removing your muffins
They were Absolutely amazing and really quick to make, I’d def replace your normal scrambled eggs with these babies, they are absolutely delicious and allot more effective, Next time i will add Feta too though lol
You can change it about as you wish add what you like and remove what you don’t like.
Well best I be off to Pintrest, Still need something to bake for today 😛
P.S. Please visit Creative Juices at the link above for the original Recipe