A French polish can be a disaster when doing it yourself and can sometimes end up with a huge mess rather than effortless-chic. Essence have a genius French manicure brush which is only R31.95 and is curved to give you easy application of white nail polish to your tips in one fail-proof swoop in order to achieve gorgeous white tips which can then be topped by a nude pink.
I happened to give my latest purchase of Essence polish Nail Art Special Effect topper with a “feather effect” a whirl on top and I was seriously in love with the results! The nail art topper is only R34.95!
How I achieved my manicure:
- Prepared my nails by buffing and shaping as desired.
- Dipped my Essence French Manicure brush into my white Rimmel Brit Manicure polish for nail tips and in one swoop on each nail achieving a gorgeous white tip.
- Swooped one coat on each nail of Rimmel Brit Manicure in natural pink nail colour.
- Applied a coat of Essie 3-Way Glaze to each nail.
- Lastly applied a topped off with Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper.
Quick. Simple. Easy. Cheap.
What is not to love? They were the perfect nails for my birthday on the weekend!