Are you a reader?
I enjoy reading when I have time in between all my other work I have to do around the house. For me, reading at night in bed makes me fall asleep immediately. So reading in the day is much better. That way I can keep awake and actually follow the story. 😋
Here is a list I shared with a friend recently. Have you read any of them?
1) Wild Swans – Jung C’hang (based on true events)
2) Corner Shop – Roopa Farooki
3) any book by Francine Rivers (spiritual)
4) The Shack – William P Young
5) The Cleaner Of Chatres – Sally Vickers
6) The Gabriel Method – Jon Gabriel (nutritional and inspirational)
7) Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
8) A Thousand Days in Venice – Marlena de Blasi
9) A Year in Provence – Peter Mayle (who wrote the story A Good Year, which they made a movie with Russell Crowe)
10) Water For Elephants – Sara Gruen (better than the movie)
11) The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren (spiritual and inspirational)
12) The Egg and Sperm Race – Matthew Cobb. (Which I’m currently reading. A must read! Absolutely fascinating)
Of course there are more. But these are my favorites thus far.. I’d like to start the Game Of Thrones books though.