A little while ago Fi sent me samples of this BB cream to test. I am however not a BB cream lover at all because they sometimes claim to be something that they aren’t. So most of the times I try a BB cream once and feel so disappointed that I end up going back to using my trusty foundation daily.
I actually loved the product in the sample so much that I ended up purchasing myself the full size product. Here are my reasons for loving this product so much:
- It applies like a dream and for some reason I don’t need to apply a primer when I use this product.
- It gives maximum coverage, and this is the first time that I have come across a BB cream that gives me the desired coverage I want.
- It sits nice and tight on my skin, yet my skin is able to breathe.
- It lasts. My skin looks radiant and flawless the whole day.
- It has a SPF25. Great for me as I have now eliminated 2 steps in my morning beauty routine. No need for primer or SPF.
- The pump dispenser works like a dream.
- It does not smell of anything and does not irritate my skin in any way.
“The DermaFix Corrective Coverage range is formulated to provide 4-in-1 benefits to variety of skin care concerns and skin tones, these benefits include;
- Treat the skin with high levels of active skin care ingredients.
- Moisturise and smooth dehydrated skin.
- Prime and perfect the skin’s surface.
- Camouflage and colour correct the skin’s tone.”
It contains active ingredients like Vitamin E, Soy Peptides, Powerful Antioxidants. They come in 3 shades, Light, Medium and Dark. My skin tone is very milky and most of the time I struggle to just find a product that matches my porcelain complection, and I was surprised to see that the light colour was a perfect match for me.
They come in a 32ml pump bottle and they retail for R250, and you can purchase them from Beautyworx online shop, and I just want to give a shout out to Beautyworx for their amazing customer service!
Seems like Dermafix has restored my faith in BB creams!
Chat soon again