I was sent this lovely little palette to review earlier this year, but fell instantly in love with it and it quickly became a permanent fixture in my makeup bag. So much, that I had forgotten to write a review about it. So when I was using it once again Friday morning, I realised that it is very close to hitting pan, and that I should tell you how I have been experiencing it.
Now let me tell you why I love this little palette so much.
- The colours are simply beautiful.
- It blends easily without a fuss.
- No fallout of product at all.
- It does last a long time. Seeing that I have been using mine for nearly five months every day and it still has not physically hit pan yet.
- The shades in this palette are right up my alley and I have been able to pull off many different looks with it.
- It lasts most of the day, but I have found that if I apply an eyelid primer that it extends my wear to the whole day.
As you can see they are marked eyelid, browbone and crease. I have tried applying it as they indicate and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but I prefer to wing it each day and see what looks I can come up with.
I know this picture does not do a lot of justice as the lighting is just so bad, but as you can see I used the browbone and eyelid shade to create this look. It is a very natural everyday look for me. And I use the crease shade a lot when I want to add a subtle smoky eye. The gold undertones in the brown is just perfect.
Anyway, I will definitely be repurchasing this product. You can find all Wet ‘n Wild products at Clicks stores nationwide and this little gem will only set you back R49-95, which is great value considering the great quality.
Till next time
Ps: This products was given to me for reviewing purposes and has not altered my view of the product whatsoever.