Hello Pretty poutlings!
It’s here! It’s now!
GlossyBox is now in South Africa, and I hereby bring your their first edition.
for only R130 per month, you will receive your Glossybox via courier within the first 2 weeks of every month. Your box is packaged in a grey and pink cardboard box
Unwrapping the ribbon, you will find your products, protected from jiggling around by shreds of black paper (very good idea) with a product reference card.
My glossybox for February contained the following products:
1. Beauté Pacifique Metamorfique Créme – Full size product – R900 / 50ml
2. Nesti Dante Citrus and Bergamot Luxury Soap – R55 / 150g
3. Beauté Pacifique Dermoscan voucher – Value R650
4. Carita Ideal Douceur Cotton Mask – R490 /50ml , and one of my star products;
5. L’Occitane Shea Butter Handcream – This is one of my star products, ladies you have to invest in this hand cream. It’s pure indulgence.
6. A cute little pink fold open hand mirror, every lady needs one in her handbag, and
7. A wonderful soothing eye mask that can be used warm or cold; this definitely going to come in handy.
I will review these products in due time, although I have allready done a review for the L’Occitane Shea Butter Handcream.
So, what makes this one different to Rubybox and GlamBox? Well, for one, they state that your GlossyBox will be suited to your beauty profile which you complete on their website. This we will have to wait and see as it seems so far everyone received the same Glossybox this month.
So far I have received great customer service from the Glossybox team, and hey, my box was even delivered on a Saturday morning!
So go on ladies, treat yourself a little, try out at least one or two Glossyboxes, you deserve it!
Have a pouty perfect day!