Ooookay, this is not my usual type of post but because my darling friend Heather from Femme Lifestyle nominated me for a Liebster Award and its physically impossible to not say no to Heather…. So, here you have it (although be it a bit a late)
- What is your favourite beauty product you cannot live without?
This changes quite often. I fall in and out of products very frequently. Can anyone say brand fidelity? My longest standing beauty products would have to my Dermalogica skin care products and my MAC Studio Sculpt Fluid foundation and MAC Mineralize powder. I have always used these products for years and always restock them even though I am fortunate to have a countless amounts of brands that have moved through my dressing table/ bathroom cabinets.
- Who is your ultimate date?
This gorgeous man and just FYI ladies, he’s been my date for the past 7 years.
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would it be and why?
Home… or anywhere that feels like it. FYI, its people that make places feel like home. I love being at home with the people I love. With all my creature comforts. Bliss!
- What is the last thing you take off at night ?
You nosy buggar…. none of your business. In all honestly, I don’t really know, depends what method I use before bed. I like to mix it up. It would be between hair clips/jewellery/makeup.
- What would you spend R5000.00 rand on, if you were given 1 minute to make a decision right now?
A holiday with le boyfriend. Somewhere…
- What is top of your bucket list?
To be happy and have those around me be happy BUT I don’t really believe in bucket lists… if you are interested you can read about my ramblings on that, here.
- Name and shame your worst public blooper … as in ever!
I’m honestly so tired I can’t really think of anything worse than this… and this is pretty mediocre. When I was 11 years old I was given a mobile phone from my mother and at the time I was the only one at school who had a phone.. You also were not supposed to take mobile phones to school. Anyway, we had a morning assembling every Wednesday morning and I had forgotten to switch it off and my mum was only calling to leave a message to tell me to have a good day but it rang and interrupted the assembly and in front of the whole school I had to hand it to the principal. At the time it was the worst thing in the world, now I wouldn’t care less… lol. Sooo… sorry that’s a bit boring!
- What is your favourite comfort food?
Chocolate is my day-to-day comfort food and anything super tasty like curry, stew with dumplings or when I’m back home in the UK nothing beats a steak and kidney pudding!!
All the blogs I frequent have been doing the rounds with these awards so I’m not going to nominate anyone 🙂
Royal watchers are ravenous for news about the forthcoming progeny of Prince William and wife, Kate, so loads of speculations have happened all over the net – have taken a look at what life will be like for the soon-to-be third in line to the British throne.
- He or she will be welcomed with tolling bells, cannons and bonfires. I’m serious. You probably won’t understand if you’re not British. It’s something we do.
- His or her last name will be same as William’s. Which is Mountbatten-Windsor, for those who don’t know.
- If she’s a girl, her name will probably include “Diana”. But it most likely will not be her first name, just one of many, the Atlantic Wire points out that Europe’s largest betting firm is already taking bets.
- Kate will probably breastfeed the little one. That might seem obious, but up until Princess Diana, British royals typically used wet nurses.
- There may (or may not) be a nanny. But just one, and any royal siblings may share. (A far cry from the two to four nannies per child like some American celebrities use.) However sources have said that Kate plans to be a full-time mum and doesn’t want a nanny, an idea that initially shocked Prince Charles. She may, however have a maternity nurse for the first few weeks.
- Speaking of royal siblings, Kate may be having twins. Medical experts say hyperemesis gravidarum, the servere form of morning sickness that caused Kate to be hospitalised is linked to having twins.
- Kate wants her child to lead as “normal” a life as possible. Even so, that “normal” life will likely include an approximate R16,000,000 wardrobe alone, according to an expert who has dressed royals in other countries. But another expert notes that those clothes will probably be “sensible”, and that royal babies are typically brought up with “few parties, not too many toys and very dull meals”.
Don’t forget that the world has far too much time on their hands and you can follow the royal foetus on Twitter @RoyalFetus. Thanks to them for the use of their avatar image for this post!
…Aaaah, it’s now Saturday afternoon.
I guess you nail art addicts can’t get enough of the Previous WATER MARBLE NAIL ART POST hey? So I decided to give you a 2nd post on it with different tutorials and pics!
Have you tried it? It’s a messy job isn’t it? But if you have perfected it (ok, I doubt anyone can perfect a messy method) it can be quite gratifying to know you achieved something which needed so much time and effort!
So here is a STEP BY STEP from NAIL ART 101. COM
Thanks to them, the theory looks pretty simple.
Here are some pictures on what WATER MARBLE NAIL ART can look like..
And now for the YouTube Tutorials…
Water marble art YouTube
Water Marble Nail Art by Pinkaddictive.
Water Marble Rainbow Nails
Have fun doing some messy nail art this weekend ladies!
Filed under Beauty, BLINGALING, Daily Banter, Girly Stuff, Inspiration, Nails, Oooh la la, Pro Tips, Skin, Tips, Tutorial, Weekend Crushes